Hi! My name is Inayaili de León and I'm a web designer. That means I make websites both beautiful and easy to use—I can make a lot of amorphous content look clean and easy to understand.
I also take a lot of pleasure in coding mine and other people's designs to make them work online.
I live in Belfast and work at Canonical (the company that delivers Ubuntu).
I'm Portuguese; I speak Portuguese, Spanish, English and try really hard to understand French and Italian.
I like cats.View my work
- Loading latest tweet… Follow me on Twitter →
What I do for money
- Web Design
- User Interface Design
- HTML & CSS coding
- Speaking & Writing
- I don’t eat cooked fruit (jam is cooked fruit, pie is cooked fruit, you get it).
- My father is from Panamá.
- I blogged about living in London. Now I blog about living in Belfast.
- The smell of melon makes me nauseous.
- I can eat as many M&M’s as you put in front of me.
- Some of my watches don’t work anymore.
- I prefer cats.
- I’ve never been to Paris.
- Most people call me Lili.
- My favourite alcoholic beverage is port
- Pizza can only have: black olives, peppers, mushrooms.
- My favourite band are the Arctic Monkeys.
- José Saramago is my favourite writer.
- I stay up late for no reason.
- I don’t like it when I give money to charities and they spend it on marketing that they send back to me.
- I cry with the ending of Home Alone, every time.
- I prefer the US version of “The Office” to the UK’s.
- My favourite movie is Se7en.
- I like apples, but hate apple juice. Same for pears.
- When I was little, I wanted to change my name to Ana, because it was so easy to say.
- I can’t tell right from left or East from West quickly.
- I like presents.
I've listened to
Yaili is a pleasure to work with. Results are consistent and she has always delivered everything I’ve requested with great efficiency.
Killian McKiernan, from Genwi